Time to Say Good-Bye to Last Year

Wow, I haven’t been on the blog for a while. I have actually spent the last few weeks in a cast on my left leg after tripping at Six Flags on June 10th. I am hoping today that I will be put into a walking cast because using crutches is no fun! Unfortunately, I am going to start the process of switching over this blog to the new 2012-2013 class year. I will also be taking down the individual blogs of all my former students so that I can create blogs for my new fourth graders.

To all of my old fourth graders, thank you for such a fun-filled year of learning, and please continue to comment on this blog for my future students and to tell me what you have been up to!

3 thoughts on “Time to Say Good-Bye to Last Year

1. I’m going to miss you and Mrs.Bowers a lot!! By the way my lizard is doing great! He is so funny. My dad really likes Blizzard. He likes when he the crickets. I hope your leg gets better soon. Bye!

2. I also would like to say good- bye to last year. Most of the memorable days i spent with my friends and now i am missing those fun and joyful moments. la web design

3. I will miss last year too because I really liked science like when I got my lizard (Zeus) who is still doing well. I also went back to Jefferson City this summer and it was fun. Then I went to Tan-tar-a and in July I went to Branson. Now I am just staying home and I will see you soon.