Summer Fun!

I am having a great summer break (although I miss all of you)! I have visited the zoo, Six Flags, and Grant’s Farm, plus I went on vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks and Branson! We were able to visit Ha Ha Tonka park, ride the Ducks, go to Silver Dollar City, see the fish hatchery, and explore some conservation areas! My family and I have already had so much fun, and the summer has barely started. I would love to hear about some of your summer fun. Please post in the comments section.

By the way, the eagles have started to branch (hop onto the limbs) so they should start flying soon!

‎~ Saturday, June 9th, Special Video of the Day

Decorah Eagles 6-9-2012 To’ing and Fro’ing

5 thoughts on “Summer Fun!

1. Hi mrs.heckstetter this is Gary sistertayler Gary said hi. this summer we have ben to the zoo.we are going to cokepark to go swim there and we are gonig to six flags also.we are going to play basketball for Garys 11 birthday.we are going the 13 of august

2. hi im having a great summer i been to the zoo me aand my famliy are going to six flags ,civiccentertoplaybasketbasketballformybirthday .My mom is going to lasveggas for her b/day

3. I can remember my summer holidays during school days. Article with video divert me to go for summer fun again. I loved this article.