Welcome 2012-2013 School Year!!

We have had a great first week of school so far! I am so looking forward to getting to know the students and families in my classroom this year as well as Mrs. Bowers class during science! A few things to know for this year:

1. Check out the schedule tab above to see our daily schedule, as well as our special area schedule.

2. Check out the school lunch link on the right side of the page to find our weekly lunch menu.

3. Need to get a hold of me? Click on the contact form above, or email me at sheckstr@hazelwoodschools.org

4. We will start our student blogs in September. Until then, please feel free to comment on the main blog page. We love comments!

Thanks for visiting our blog!

6 thoughts on “Welcome 2012-2013 School Year!!

1. We had a great first week as well. We look forward to all the fun filled activities Fourth Grade has to offer. Thank you for keeping us updated.
    Have a great second week!

2. Oh Mrs. Heckstetter do I miss you.I hope all of the people in 5th grade have as much fun with you as I did. Miss you!!!

1. I miss all of you guys too. You are too far away in those fifth grade classrooms, I never get to see you!