Reading Centers

This week we are studying problem and solution.  Think about a time that you had a problem and fixed it.  Tell us your problem and how you fixed it using specific details.  Remember, don’t use your full name, only first names and last initials.  I will give an example first:

I had a problem the night of open house/meet-the-teacher night.  My father-in-law was supposed to babysit my sons while I was at school meeting my students and my husband was in night school.  He forgot that he had already made other plans with someone else and couldn’t babysit.  My mom was sick and she couldn’t babysit either.  I solved my problem by calling my friends and family members to see if they could babysit, and guess what?  I found my grandmother to babysit.  The funny thing was that my husband’s night class ended up getting cancelled so he was able to watch my sons anyway.

Now it is your turn to tell me your problem and solution example.

9 thoughts on “Reading Centers

1. I was at my cousin’s house and she told her mom that I hit her when I didn’t. Her mom asked her if I hit her and she said yes. Her mom asked her if she was lying and she said no. Her mom told her to tell the truth and she said she was lying. Her mom made her apologize to me and we were all happy again.

2. My sister was babysitting and messed up my room. I knew she did it because she was the only other person there. I went to my sister and asked if she could help me clean it up and she said yes. When our parents got home it was finished.

3. one time me and my brother played a game called family.we cant stop fighting over who baby.but i said “we both be babys but think there is a mommy.we played nice.thats the time i solled a problme.

4. Once i spent my big brothers 30 dollers on monster enargy drinks.He unleashed the beast on me.So i told him that i was getting 100 for my BirthDay he thoght it was true but it wasent. Thats how i solved the problum but he still waiting for me to give him the money @(o_o)@
    Monkey

5. one time i was mean to my sister i got in alot of trouble! my parents said you will not be in trouble if you say sarry. so i did and i was not in trouble any more.

6. One day I had a soccer game and it rained but my soccer game wasen`t till later then it stoped and the fields dryed up and we could play.

7. I read about a book about pin pals in 3rd grade. One person wrote to another person. They lived in different places. One peson had to do it cause she was failing school. She almost had to repeat another grade. So thats why she did extra credit

8. My story was Clone Codes.Leanna was the main character.Leanna’s problem was that her mom was apart of a secret underground movment called The Liberty Bell Movement.It’s goal was to fight for the freedom of clones and cyborgs.So cyborgs and humans could go to the same school.And clones are treated no better than slaves in the year 2170.Aliens named The O visted peaple in the movment such as Leanna,Supreme Court Justice Harlan,Dr.Montgomery from 2080, Ben Franklin,and Mrs.Rossevelt.Leanna went to court and has to leave Earth and go to the Moonbase on the Moon.