Welcome To Fourth Grade and Room 9!

Welcome fourth grade families to the 2020-2021 school year! I know things this year look much different, but we are going to have an amazing school year. I wanted to share a few important points with you.

-I will update this website every Monday with our science and word study learning targets. I will also include links for students to practice and extend their learning in both areas.
-I will share pictures and videos highlighting what we are learning in our virtual classroom here. Even though we may not be together, we still have lots of important things to share with each other.
-I will post important upcoming dates on this website. These dates may include test dates, school meetings, holiday dates, etc.
-Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. The best way of doing this is through email at sheckstr@hazelwoodschools.org or texting 636-686-0027. My plan time is Monday-Friday from 10:40-11:35 (I am unavailable on Wednesdays due to weekly meetings with the principal).
-Check out our Virtual Open House presentation if you missed the live one or want to re-watch at Virtual Open House
-We will start Monday at 8:50 in our Homeroom Google Classroom. The link to the meet can be reached by clicking on the following link: Homeroom Google Meet
-I will track student positive and negative behaviors this year using Class Dojo. You can sign up to view your child’s behavior by clicking on

Please let me know if you have any questions!