Wrapping Up the School Year!

I can’t believe that our school year will end two weeks from today! This year has flown by and we have had so much fun. I am amazed by how much my students have learned, and I know they will do wonderful next year in fifth grade! I would like for you to take a moment to leave a post about your favorite activity/lesson/memory from our 2011-2012 school year. I will share mine first. One of my favorite activities we participated in this year was our final design challenge for the force and motion unit. Students were given challenges to build vehicles that could perform specific tasks and had to meet distance and time requirements. I loved watching the students use what they had learned to work in groups and meet the challenge. All fifteen groups in all three science classes completed the challenge, and I was so proud at the teamwork I saw going on in the room. What is your favorite lesson or memory from this year?

1 thought on “Wrapping Up the School Year!

1. My favorite lesson is when we had the lizards. I liked it when the lizards ate the crickets. It was so cool!!!