19 thoughts on “Decomposers

1. In the end of our plant testing , only one of our plants grew. The other two were very stinky and sticky.

2. Our group decieded to test space.We had a crowded plant and a spaced plant.Both of the plants grew but the crowded plant (that we watered with water)started to stop growing and shirveled up.

3. 1.When I got on this website my teacher said to come up with decomeposers that we haven’t talked about in class so I went to Google and found out that bacteria.

4. Our group was testing different types of liquid and we used orange soda tea and water. At the end of the experiment our control plant was the only one that was growing. The other plants were very stinky and sticky in the end. We had lots of fun with this project. I would like to do it again very soon.

5. My group watered with Dr. Pepper and fruit punch. We did it for about a week. Then they got stinky and smelly and died. We were keeping them in the sun but plants make thier own suger. Dr. Pepper and fruit punch have thier own suger. Plus they have too much suger in them. So the control plant grew way farther than them two. That proves that Dr. Pepper and fruit punch are not good to water a plant with.

6. My group teasted Dr.pepper and Hawaiian Punch. The plant that got watered with Dr.Pepper in stunk really bad and it would not stand up also it was really dark green. The plant that got watered with Hawaiian punch was growing better but it still was not standing up right and it stunk.

7. Bacteria are the smallest living organisms, and the most numerous of decomposers; they make up 90% of the billions of microorganisms typically found in a gram of soil. Bacteria can thrive in any environment; they can be found in the cold Antarctic wilderness, in the intense heat of a steamy geyser, or in the acidic contents of your stomach. They will eat things as diverse as a dead animal carcass to an oil slick on the surface of the ocean, and often produce methane as a byproduct.

8. Bactiria is a decomposer that can eat just about anything and live every where on earth and lives inside you. Bactiria makes meathane as a by product.