Posting Comments Practice

I am so happy to have you visiting our classroom blog today!  I would like you to take a minute to post a comment about how you feel about science so far this school year.

61 thoughts on “Posting Comments Practice

1. This awesome science class is on fiya doods
    doods i feel so epic doing the marshmallow challege too
    i feel like its my science home doods.Just epic is what my science teacher is awesome!!!!!!!

2. I like science becuase you can do diffrint things and you can do games and challenges like the marshmellow challenge. you can learn about science and read books the science teacher is awsome. we take test thats why I like science.

3. Mrs.heckstetter at first I did not like Science but when I got into your class and we did the marshmallow challenge I changed my mind about Science.When you said all the tools that we are going to be usingin Science I was excited.Thanks for changing my mind about Science.

4. I love science that is my favrite subjact in shcool i aso thack mrs Heckstetter is the best techer in the unvers and i thack 4th garad is going be fun with mrs Heckstetter teching science!!!

1. I am doing pretty good. I can’t wait to get back to teaching though, it is pretty boring at home. I am glad you had a pretty good week.