Click the above link to check out all of the classes from around the world in the Blogging Challenge 2012. We would love to hear from as many classrooms as possible. Please leave us comments and we look forward to visiting your blogs as well!
Some questions to answer:
1. What country are you from?
2. What grade are you in?
3. What is your school like?
4. How many students are in your classroom?
5. Tell us something you are learning about right now.
Also, check out our individual student blogs in the margin on the right. We really want to connect to as many classrooms as possible. Here is a little info about our class:
Mrs. Heckstetter teaches us science and reading!
We have 8 green anoles for classroom pets (lizards).
We are working in science on a unit studying food chains and webs.
We are currently reading the book “The Cricket in Times Square”.
We love to learn!
**Students in room 16:
Here is your challenge:
1. See if you can find our blog on the list.
2. Click on another blog on the list, and leave a comment on that blog. Make thoughtful, kind compliments as if the students were in our classroom.
3. Come back here and tell us about the blog you commented on. What country is it in? Which grade are the students in? What did you comment on?