Week of May 13th-17th!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and you were all able to spoil your mothers! I felt the love from my family, and had a wonderful time. Here are some upcoming important dates:

Monday: read 20 minutes, rl
Tuesday: read 20 minutes, rl, Family Fun night 4-8 pm, Bookmobile pick-up
Wednesday: read 20 minutes, rl, Beginning Band concert HWHS 6:15pm
Thursday: read 20 minutes, rl, Field trip- bring sack lunch and drink, Student Council meeting
Friday: reading log due

ELA: We have finished our final novel and all of our skill in ELA for the year. This week we are watching the movie that goes with our novel, taking the Evaluate assessment, and welcoming the new students who will attend our school next year after redistricting. Our final spelling test will be on Friday as well. We have already learned all of the prefix and suffix rules that will be on the test. For fun, visit the following website to make your own story:

Storybook

Science: We are looking forward to our science field trip on Thursday. We continue to learn about plant and animal adaptations for survival and will begin researching different types of Missouri ecosystems including the pond, prairie, and forest (we will see all 3 on our field trip). Check out the following websites for practice:

1. Mountain Scramble game
2. Rocky Mountain Roundup
3. Aquatic Ecosystems Studyjam