9 thoughts on “Funder Coaster

1. hello everyone I have not talked in a while and if you forgot, my name is ansam.today I am going to talk about subsituting.when ever the room teacher leaves and the sub is in the classroom the students think that since the real teacher is not here they can do what ever they want.I am talking to people aroud the world who go to school .when teachers come back the next day they are not happy.so lets flip this around,pretend you are the teacher and you were going to a doctors appointment and you were leaving you left a sub to teach the students and also remember that you are in school to learn not play.so anyway the students are amazing in the morning but then they play sparcial and they get crazy and then the sub has to erase perfect class .when you come back the next day you feel horrible ,so that is how teachers feel when you do that to them.so the next time you have a sub be on your best behavior ok.see you all later.

2. Dear student in 4th grade or 5th,
    I want to talk about how to act when a teacher is out the room.The first thing to do is to do whats right.These rules:First never yell or play in the class.Second the teacher mite ask a teacher nearby to watch the class so be on your best behavior the watch teacher will report to the teacher.Third you probably should either read a book or finish so unfinished work your teacher needs(not homework) or you will be the teachers problem and your homework teachers problem.So that`s all i have for now see you next time.